How to understand the structural cost drivers of self-funded health benefits
Where does your health benefits spending go?
As your company’s second largest spend, it’s time you understood where your healthcare dollars are going and whether or not you’re getting the most out of your investment.
Download the report and schedule your free analysis.
Understand your cost drivers today and explore potential savings for tomorrow with this report.
This report walks through:
- How self-funded health benefits work compared to fully-insured benefits
- The structural building blocks of self-funded costs and the savings potential in each
- How additional cost drivers such as plan design, network design, program engagement, seasonal health trends, population demographics, and healthcare policy affect your spend
- An action plan to identifying areas of cost savings for your company
- How to optimize your spend with a free comprehensive analysis from Collective Health