Understand your cost drivers today and explore potential savings for tomorrow with this report.
This report walks through:
- How self-funded health benefits work compared to fully-insured benefits
- The structural building blocks of self-funded costs and the savings potential in each
- How additional cost drivers such as plan design, network design, program engagement, seasonal health trends, population demographics, and healthcare policy affect your spend
- An action plan to identifying areas of cost savings for your company
- How to optimize your spend with a free comprehensive analysis from Collective Health